Episode 2×06 : Frenemy
Derek, Scott and Stiles follow the Kanima to Jungle where it paralyses a few guys including Danny. Derek manages to slice him but Jackson escapes and Scott and Stiles find him by the Jeep.
Lydia meets the guy she met at the Guidance Counsellor’s office. He gives her a flower and tells her that if he asks for it and she says she doesn’t have it, he’ll be really hurt.
Lydia knows Archaic Latin – Ms. Morrell’s translation was wrong – the Kanima seeks a master not a friend.
Full recap found here!
- The Kanima has no smell
- Kanima looks like it has black blood
- Kanima plays by rule that don’t bend easily
- Jackson has never says ‘I love you’ – not once in 11 years
- Jackson was told he was adopted at 5 years old
- Victoria calls Stiles “The Odd One”
- The Hunters have people everywhere monitoring cameras in the town
- Gerard tells Chris that the best way to eliminate a threat is to have someone else do it for you
- Know thy enemy – Sun Tsu
- Stiles had to put joggers on a naked Jackson
- Military History is Gerard’s favourite subject
- Scott is failing two classes
- They’re all in sophomore year
- Scott suggests the Kanima was trying to keep Stiles and Derek in the pool
- Stiles decides to tell his dad but doesn’t get the chance to
- Jackson’s dad is a lawyer
- Will we ever see a cure? Or does the immunity have to be given before the bite…
- [spoiler] Kanima couldn’t attack Gerard because he’s dying? [/spoiler]
- Scott says the Kanima was trying to keep Stiles and Derek in the pool. Why?
- “I’m 147 of pale skin and fragile bone, okay. Sarcasm is my only defence.”
- “I think we’re in a gay club.” — “Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott.”
- “Well, dad, there’s a conversation we need to…” — “You’re not gay.” — “What, I could be!” — “Not dressed like that.”
- “You’re killing people. To death.”
- “Can’t I be strong and go to prom?”
- “I know Archaic Latin… I got bored with classical Latin.”
- The whole scene at Jungle
- Conversation between Stiles and his dad outside Jungle
- Stiles freaking out other the Jackson’s phone
- Jackson cries when Scott tells Allison and Stiles that he has nobody
- Jackson’s transformation scene into the Kanima
Favourite Music (Full music list here)
- Chris Lake & Lazy Rich – Stand Alone : Scott cycles to Danny’s car to find the tablet gone