Episode 2×03 : Ice Pick
We meet Erica, she takes the bite because she wants it to cure her epilepsy and returns to school the next day a changed woman.
Scott, Allison, Lydia and Stiles go to the ice rink. Lydia sees Peter under the ice and screams.
Scott knows Derek needs at least 3 in his pack and finds that Boyd, who is a loner, is missing. Scott and Stiles run to find him before he agrees to the bite; Stiles goes to Boyd’s home where Erica is there to knock him out and throw him in a dumpster, and Scott finds Boyd at the ice rink. He fights Isaac and Erica but falls to Derek and goes back to the animal clinic where Deaton tells Scott they need to talk.
Full recap found here!
- Hunters: Men are the soldiers, woman are typically the leaders
- There needs to be at least 3 people in a pack
- A werewolf can’t heal from an arrow until it’s taken out
- Wounds inflicted by an Alpha take longer to heal
- Lightning at the gas station
- Both times we see the gas station it’s in the third episode
- Greenberg has the Coach’s phone number
- Apparently. Victoria was a teacher for an all boys private school
- Victoria didn’t need any anaesthetic while getting stitched up
- Jackson manages to lift the car up after seeing his reflection
- Deaton – entropy at work; it’s the natural way of the universe; it’s just changing shape
- “A small exposure to an otherwise deadly virus prevents the infection from spreading” concerns Lydia
- How did the hunters get a voice recording of Derek? Did they force him to record it when they had him in 1×11?
- Why did Scott’s hands shake before Erica had her fit?
- When we see Peter why does he have all his clothes on except for his shoes?
- How does Scott know there needs to be at least 3 in a pack since we never saw Peter have an urgency to bite anyone else?
- “Stiles wants to have a good time, many, many times, several times in a row, in several different positions.”
- “What the holy hell is that?”
- “But it’s the colours of the Mets.”
- “Sometimes there’s other things you wouldn’t think would be a good combination end up turning out to be like the perfect combination. You know, like to people together who nobody ever thought would be together ever.”
- “This newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you. No, seriously, do you wanna just try making out for a second. Just to see how it feels.”
- Allison (to Scott): “I don’t want you to be normal, I want you to be alive.”
- “I have beautiful everything.” — “and a newfound self confidence.”
- Boyd: “I wanna be like you.”
- Scott gets kicked off the climbing wall by Allison
- Boyd and Stiles bartering the cost of getting the keys to the ice rink for the night
- Stiles and Lydia sit on the bench and Stiles
- Derek’s Alpha shift and fight at the ice rink
Favourite Music (Full music list here)
- Woodkid – Iron : Fight at the ice rink