Episode 1×10 : Co-Captain
Peter turns up in the locker rooms after the lacrosse game – they won the quarter finals. Peter needs Scott in his pack and claws Scott on the back of the neck. Scott sees memories of the Hale fire – Peter has been killing all those responsible.
Stiles gets his dad drunk to pry some information out of him. His dad shows him the lens flare image of him and Stiles caresses the picture.
Melissa has a date. Scott finds out it’s with Peter – Scott would rethink joining his pack if Melissa was part of it. Stiles runs into their car with his Jeep. Peter is impressed with Scott.
Derek leads Jackson to the Hale House where he apparently wants to kill him but Scott comes to his defence. Hunters arrive and instead of leaving Scott to die, Derek sacrifices himself and gives himself up to the hunters. Deaton drags a poisoned Scott through the woods.
Kate lets Allison in on the family secret and shows her Derek chained up in wolf form.
Full recap found here!
- Lacrosse comes from Native American tribes – to solve conflict
- Peter played basketball when he was at school – he was the best offensive player
- Derek looked shocked when Peter clawed Scott’s neck
- It’s almost as if Peter was invisible – Scott couldn’t see him but Melissa could
- Peter has a thing for skin
- The Stilinskis buy red top milk
- A lot of white flower art in the McCall home – orchids etc
- Deaton has something that speeds up the healing process
- 90% of the time Deaton is mostly treating cats and dogs
- Under the Hale House there’s a water source – ripple reflections on the wall
- Two entrances to the Hale basement
- Can only an Alpha transfer memories via claw?
- Allison: “I went from ‘go team go’ to ‘defence defence’ without a breath”
- Derek: “It was a mistake. It happens”
- Peter: “Sometimes the people closest to you can be the ones holding you back the most”
- Stiles (to Jackson): “You’re way too pretty to be out here all by yourself”
- Jackson: “It’s like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should’ve started you out with a nice little Honda. Me, I drive a Porsche”
- Sheriff Stilinski: Derek Hale would be a whole Hale of a lot – a Hale of a lot?” Stiles: “Hell of a lot?”
- “Oh my god, I’m gonna have such a hangover…” — “You mean you’re gonna have such a good night’s sleep. I’m going to have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell”
- “You know, I miss talking to you, it’s like we never have time. I do, I miss it, and I miss your mom…”
- “Really? Slamming the door in my face”
- “I like your taste in music. I haven’t heard this one in a looong time”
- Derek (to Jackson): “There’s no one here. There’s a reason no one cares that you drive an expensive car. No ones cares that you have perfect hair and NO ONE CARES that you’re captain of the lacrosse team.”
- Allison dreams of Scott
- Allison walking through woods after hearing a sound
- Allison hugs Scott
- Stiles and Sheriff scene
Favourite Music (full music list here)
- Those Dancing Days – Help Me Close My Eyes : Allison dreams of Scott
- Alexi Murdoch – Towards the Sun : Scene in the woods with Allison/Scott
- Alex Murdoch – Through the Dark : Stiles and his dad
- Dead Man’s Bones – Lose Your Soul : Derek plays a song
- Mikky Ekko – Who Are You Really : Kate reveals the family secret to Allison