Episode 1×02 : Second Chance at First Line
When Scott loses control on the field during practice, Derek threatens Scott into not playing the game on Saturday. The body of Laura Hale is uncovered, buried by the Hale House, and Derek is arrested. Scott plays the first lacrosse game of the season.
Full recap found here!
- Cold temperature (from the fire extinguisher) brought Scott back from his bloodlust
- Lydia is left handed
- Scott and Melissa aren’t that well off – broken wing mirror, “One shift won’t break us. Not completely.”
- Derek had the keys in the ignition before he was even in the car
- A spiral made out of wolfsbane keeps the werewolf in their wolf form
- Only Alphas can turn into an actual wolf (or so Stiles thinks now)
- Stiles calls the dispatch line at the police station often
- Pain shifts a werewolf back into human form (Scott run down by Chris’ car
- Score for Lacrosse match: 6 – 5
- Werewolf burial – ritual, skill, different for female werewolves
- Why was Laura buried under a spiral?
- Was Stiles right in his assumptions on werewolf burial; a ritual, special skill, or only for girl werewolves?
- Coach Finstock: “My grandmother can move faster than that – and she’s dead. Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless copse of my dead grandmother?”
- Coach Finstock: “McCall’s gonna do it again. McCall’s gonna do it again.”
- “Busy?” — “No it’s just my mom, she’s nothing.”
- Maths Teacher: “Mr McCall, you’re not even close to solving your problem.”
- Stiles: “What did you find, How did you find it, where did you find it? And yes, I’ve had a lot of adderall.”
- “I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it.” — “Reclining your body in a horizontal position…”
- Stiles: “Just try not to worry too much while you’re out there, okay, or get too angry or stressed, don’t think about Allison being in the stands, or that her father’s trying to kill you, or that Derek’s trying to kill you, or the girl he killed, or that you might kill someone, if a hunter doesn’t kill you first! I’m sorry, I’ll stop.”
- Lydia: “Nobody likes a loser.”
- When they uncover the body and Stiles pulls the rope from the ground
- Stiles and Derek in the police car
- Stiles and Sheriff ‘How Do You Define Lying” scene
Favourite Music (full music list here)
Graffiti6 – Annie You Save Me : Scott walks in locker room and strips
Deadmau5 – Right This Second : Played during the first half of the lacrosse game