Episode 3×12 : Lunar Ellipse
Scott, Stiles and Allison emerge from their sacrifice knowing where the nemeton is just in time for the lunar eclipse.
Full Recap | Podcast
- Victoria was the one who nearly run Scott over in 1×01
- Scott, Stiles and Allison were underwater for almost 16 hours
- Why did Kali still want Derek dead when she knew Deucalion was the one to kill him
- Peter is a little mad
- New code: “We protect those who cannot protect themselves.”
- Blake knows Peter well
- Why is this episode titled “Lunar ELLIPSE”
- It was weird how concerned Cora was towards Ethan and Aiden when a few days earlier she wanted Aiden dead
- Why did Peter want Derek and Cora out of town so badly?
- What happened to Morrell?
- What was the point of Blake having Derek as her guardian when she could have killed the 3 guardians and killed Deucalion whenever she wanted; why even use the lunar ellipse if she was going to kill them anyway & how can Derek, a weakened not!alpha act as a pseudo-guardian against an alpha
- Derek: “Like my mother used to say: I’m a predator, I don’t have to be a killer.”
- Peter: “Again. Again? I am the Alpha. I have always been the Alpha!”
- Scott breaking the mountain ash barrier
Favourite Music (Full list here)