Episode 3×09 : The Girl Who Knew To Much
During the Memorial Music Recital, Lydia’s supernatural identity is revealed, the Darach is revealed to be Jennifer Blake, and Stiles finally lets his father in on the supernatural goings-on in the town.
Full Recap | Podcast
- Sacrifices: Virgins, Healers, Warriors, Philosophers, Guardians
- Drumming can be heard through technology
- Deputy Graham saw her dead body before she actually died
- Lydia got in her car and ended up near the dead body
- Tara used to help Stiles with is homework
- Idiom, analogies, similes, metaphors
- Stilinski used to play chess
- Chess is mentioned numerous times; seeing the whole board; he’s thinking ten moves ahead with checkmate already in sight; I need to show you the whole board;
- Stilinski plays chess
- Aiden and Ethan used to be omegas
- “Voltron wolf”
- It looks like Chris’ desk opens up in the middle
- Records are over ten years old – Jane Doe – hundreds of birds committed ritual suicide, sacrificing themselves for Jane Doe’s life
- Lydia is a Wailing Woman – a Banshee
- We might see the Ogham alphabet used in some sort of code
- How did Tara Graham see her death before it happened? Was the Darach playing with her…?
- Who sent the 911 call – Blake?
- Why move Tara’s body? Tara was taken in the school and dumped elsewhere in the school
- How did Aiden know about Derek trying to kill Lydia? Have they been watching or did they get that from Isaac or Boyd’s mind?
- Who is Jennifer Blake – she’s too young to be an emissary so why was she attacked? Is she Paige?
- Chris shoots the Darach with 2 guns
- Derek with Cora at the hospital
- Lydia screams and the werewolves hear
- Stiles uses chess to explain the supernatural to his dad
- “Mom would’ve believed me.”
- Piano lady gets her throat slashed
- Stiles: “You know what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wofsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your frigging…”
- Stilinski: “The last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son.”
- Stilinski: “Who’s a Der-rack” – Stiles: “It’s Durach.”
- Isaac: “FYI, if your dad tries to kill me I will defend myself.” – Allison: “If my dad tries to kill you, you’ll be dead.”
- Stiles: “Mom, would’ve believed me.”
- SolarSolar – I Can’t Find You : Derek and Jennifer meet at the school