Episode 3×05 : Frayed
On the way to a cross-country meet, we see flashbacks to an earlier fight where it’s believed Derek fell to his death (lol, like we even believed that for a second).
Morrell takes an injured Ennis to Deaton who reluctantly helps only to have Ennis murdered by Deucalion.
Derek (surprise, surprise) turns out to have survived and collapses in front of Ms. Blake’s car.
Full Recap | Podcast
- Anachronism – “something that exists outside of its normal time”
- Deucalion lives in the same apartment building as Chris
- “Keep your eyes on the horizon.” This might be important
- Cut off the head of the snake and the body dies. Mentions of the Hydra and Hercules.
- Lydia is reading a book on Thermodynamics – Asymmetry in Time
- Cora was 11 when the house burnt down. 11+6=17
- Finstock is an empathetic vomiter
- Thread the needle – finding a safe path between two opposing forces – could also have links to the thread of life and the three fates
- Some ancient people sacrifice people in preparation for battle
- Thermodynamics is relevant in black holes, could link to Time Travelling Alphas (I’m not giving this up!)
- “If he dies, they’ll go after the others.” What others?
- Scott and Allison train together
- Stiles and Finstock
- Stiles sits next to Jared
- Isaac going with Scott “Dude, I love Mexican.”
- Scott: There’s safety in numbers.” Stiles: “Well, there’s also death in numbers and it’s called a massacre.”
- Lydia: Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?”
- Stiles: I have a very perceptive eye for evil, you know that.”
- Allison: “With all the family I’ve lost, I could use a few friends.”
Favourite Music (Full list here)
- London Grammar – Hey Now : Allison and Scott train together