3×15 : Galvanised
Barrow escapes during surgery and goes after Kira; Derek uses Talia’s claws to communicate with his mother; Scott has an awkward dinner with the Yukimuras; Kira absorbs thousands of volts of electricity after being attacked by Barrow; Isaac is jumped by three masked beings in the dark.
- It’s Finstocks birthday
- William Barrow (born 24/5/1960) is a former electrical engineer; murdered 4 people, injured 1 on school bus with shrapnel – their eyes were glowing
- Flies come out of Barrow’s tumour
- Kira’s maternal side of the family has links to WW2
- All that was left of Talia were her claws
- Winston Churchill quote: “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”
- Man & Nature theme in art
- Stiles has more symbols (an alphabet) on his wall
- Different colour string: green = solved; yellow = to be determined; blue = pretty; red = unsolved
- Kira’s mother is the last of her name
- Flies carrying messages to the dead
- Beelzebub = lord of the flies. “Referred to as another name for the devil. Hell was mentioned this episode as well as the devil.
- What did Derek have to ask Talia?
- Who was the eyewitness who called about the train station?”
- Why was the nemeton in Derek’s memory vision?
- Did Kira know of her powers?
- What did Talia say about Peter?
- Where was Stiles when Kira absorbed the electricity?
- Mr. Yakimura has a samurai sword collection!
- Kira’s power could have more to do with science than the supernatural
- Barrow was electrocuted while working and that made him see the glowing eyes and drive him to mass murder
- Lydia wrote the atomic numbers on the chalkboard – NOPE
- The person who wrote the numbers rubbed out a first set of numbers?
- Finstock smashing the gift from Greenburg on the ground
- Finstock catches Stiles pulling the fire alarm
- Derek sees his mother
- Scott eats wasabi paste thinking it was guacamole
- Ethan: “Dead’s still better than being back at high school.”
- “You’re like the hot girl that everyone wants.” — “I’m the hot girl?” — “You are the hottest girl.” — “I’m the hot girl.” — “Yes, you are.”
- Peter: “Don’t you have any anaesthetic? — Derek: “Yep.”
- Sheriff: “Lydia wasn’t on the chessboard.”
- Finstock: “If I was four years younger, I’d punch you!”
- Kira: “What happened to your wasabi?” — Scott: “I thought it was guacamole.”
- Chris: “Allison, can I see you in my office. Where I keep my guns…ANOTHER WEREWOLF?!”
Niko Vega – Witchy Night : Kira listens to music really loud in the library.