3×13 : Anchors
Scott, Stiles and Allison feel the presence of the nemeton; Sheriff Stilinski digs deeper into old cases; a wild were-coyote is found.
- Sleep paralysis
- Stiles is having dreams within dreams within dreams
- Stiles calls it a grove
- War keeps coming up
- Scott sees shadows of the monster he’s scared of transforming into
- Calendar Sheriff has on the wall is for February 2012, he’s looking in the future
- Harris is on the board – will he be mentioned again?
- Stilinski was elected Sheriff 8 years earlier (2003)
- Investigates case of missing 9 year old; mother and older sister killed in crash, wasn’t found until 3 days later
- Yukimura’s came to town just after the nemeton
- “Start over” might have significance
- Isaac as drawing Allison?
- Stiles’ locker
- Scott’s eyes changed right after seeing Kira
- Scott used pain to control the shift
- “Illuminated perspective” says Stilinski: clue?
- Three weeks have passed since the sacrifice
- Stiles doesn’t know if he’s awake or asleep, he has to scream himself awake
- Stiles can’t read, even when he’s “awake”
- Someone stole the flowers to his mothers’ grave. It’s the gesture
- Claudia died around October
- “…opening of my eyes, the greater mysteries of the universe…”
- Finstock’s got a new whistle
- Bardo – in between states: visited by peaceful and wrathful deities
- Last stage is death
- unconsciousness to super consciousness
- difference between open and ajar
- When is a door not a door – when it is ajar
- They each need to close the door ASAP
- Coyote problem – rat trap
- Take away their sort of food and they die
- All Scott smells is dog – masking something…
- The dog belonging to the Tates’ is called Apollo
- The doll is important? “I’m hungry” like the werecoyote!
- Their anchors are their parents?
- Someone cutting down the tree caused the car crash?
- Is Agent McCall the one who’s torturing Peter and Derek? Nope
- Why/how did Deaton learn ASL?
- Malia was the girl Stiles kisses? (8 years have gone by so she’ll be 17 now)
- Are there any differences between werewolves and werecoyotes?
- Stilinski rushes to hold Stiles as he screams out of his dream
- Melissa tells Scott to be his own anchor
- Scott tells Stiles they’re going out to find a dead body (throwback to Pilot)
- Scott jumps across the ravine like in 2×01
- Allison and Lydia in the woods practising archery
- Melissa: “Be your own anchor”
- Agent McCall: “I’m not doing anything to your friend.”
- Stiles: “This isnt just in our heads, it’s real”
Music (found here)
- Departed – William Arcane : Isaac and Allison make out